We Collect The Following Types Of Information:
Your Personal Information. We collect personal information when you register with the Site, when you view, upload or otherwise use or access the Site and certain pages of our business partners. When you register to be a registered user, you are required to submit your name, email address and other contact information. When you sign into the Site using your login information, you are not anonymous.
IP Address. We gather your IP address when you use the Site. We use IP addresses for diagnostic and statistical purposes and to administer the Site.
To Contact You. We use your personal information to contact you. Using your contact information, we may also send you e-mail messages under the following circumstances, among others:
- to respond to an inquiry or request for information;
- to thank you for contacting us;
- to welcome you to the Site;
- to explain new offerings and features of Site; and
- to communicate with you regarding your use of the Site.
Your contact information may also be made available or provided to third-party service providers and contractors (such as the Site webmaster), including those who provide our services and services to our members.
We May Share And Disclose Your Information In The Following Ways:
Aggregated Information. We may share certain aggregated demographic information with our business partners regarding the users of the Site. The aggregated information that we provide is not directly linked to any personally identifiable information.
Services. We will use your personally identifiable information to provide information or perform services that you request we, or a third party, provide or perform. If the applicable information is to be provided or service is to be performed by a third party, then we will disclose the applicable information to the third party providing the information or performing the applicable service.
Third-Party Marketing. We may share your personally identifiable information with our affiliates and other members or business partners who work on behalf of or with the Company under confidentiality obligations. These companies may use your personal information to assist the Company in communicating with you about the Site, the Company or other offerings of the Company or our business partners. Such third parties do not have any independent right to disclose your personally identifiable information.
Internal Use. We will share your personally identifiable information within our business for the purposes of furthering our business, including analyzing your information and other uses.
Exceptions. We may use and disclose your personally identifiable information to the extent reasonably necessary to:
- correct technical problems and malfunctions in how we provide our products and services to you and to technically process your information;
- protect the security and integrity of the Site and our Internet service, including without limitation to enforce our Terms and Conditions with you;
- protect our rights and property and the rights and property of others;
- take precautions against liability;
- respond to claims that your information violates the rights and interests of third parties;
- the extent required by law or to respond to judicial process; and
- the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide personal information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
You understand and agree that technical processing of your information is and may be required to:
- send and receive messages regarding your use of the Site;
- conform to the technical requirements of connecting networks;
- conform to the limitations of our service; or
- conform to other, similar technical requirements.
Usage Tracking. We may monitor how our users use our Site including without limitation search terms entered, pages visited and documents viewed. This information may be stored with an IP address. This information is used solely for purposes of enabling us to provide you with a personalized Site experience. Aggregated forms of this data may also be used in order to help us understand areas for future research and to identify future features and functions to develop for the Site.
Links to Other Sites. This Site may contain links to other Sites. We are not responsible for and shall not have any liability arising from the privacy practices or the content of other Sites.
Storage of Personal Information. We store information collected via the Site, including without limitation your personally identifiable information, indefinitely.
Information Review. You can change and modify the information you previously have provided to us by contacting us at: email@example.com.
Security Precautions. The Company takes precautions to protect data and information under its control from misuse, loss or alteration. The Company’s security measures include industry-standard technology and equipment to help protect your information, and we maintain security measures to allow only the appropriate personnel and contractors access to your information. Unfortunately, no system can ensure complete security, and Company disclaims any liability resulting from use of the Site. If you have any questions about the security at our Site, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Change in control” means any of the following events:
- we undergo a reorganization, merger, consolidation, acquisition or other restructuring involving all or substantially all of our voting securities and/or assets, by operation of law or otherwise;
- we become insolvent;
- we make a general assignment for the benefit of creditors;
- we suffer or permit an appointment of a receiver for our business or assets;
- we become subject to any proceedings under any bankruptcy or insolvency law, whether domestic or foreign; or
- we are liquidated, voluntarily or otherwise.