Can’t make it to HIMSS16 in Vegas? No problem. CommonWell is taking you directly to the show floor via CommonWell TV.
We have booked interviews on the half hour with different executives from 18 of CommonWell exhibiting member companies, as well as CommonWell Executive Director Jitin Asnaani. We’ll be filming at their booths and asking them the questions you can’t. Hear directly from them on all things interoperability and how they are working to break down barriers to nationwide data exchange.
Take a look at who we will be featuring over the next two days:
- Modernizing Medicine: Daniel Cane, CEO
- Cerner: Bob Robke, Vice President, Interoperability
- Sunquest: Rob Atlas, Senior Vice President, Strategic Solutions
- Evident: Bob Humphrey, Director, Corporate Development
- lifeIMAGE: Matthew Michela. CEO and President
- athenahealth: Doran Robinson , Vice President of Healthcare Transactions
- eClinical Works: Tushar Malhotra, Interoperability Lead
- MEDHOST: Tom Mitchell, Vice President, Marketing
- RelayHealth: Jeff Garland, Vice President, RelayHealth
- McKesson: Nastran Andersen, Executive Director, CommonWell Strategic Initiatives
- CommonWell Health Alliance: Jitin Asnaani, Executive Director
- CareCloud: Josh Siegal, Chief Technology Officer
- Wellcentive: Kirk Elder, Chief Technology Officer
- MEDITECH: John Valutkevich, Manager, Interoperability Initiatives
- Greenway Health: Scott Fannin, VP, Product Management – Interoperability
- OBIX by Clinical Computer Systems, Inc.: Pat Dwyer, Director of Business Development
- Influence Health: Bradley Case, General Manager, Clinical Solutions
- Aprima: Neil Simon, Chief Operating Officer
- HIMSS: Jessica Hout, Senior Manager, Interoperability and Standards – HIMSS North America
The videos will be posted throughout the conference, so check back often to see who is next on the program.
Todd Schnick, CommonWell TV host